A joint venture of Highway Holdings (Nasdaq 纳斯达克: HIHO)
Dry Ice Blasting Machine – German Tech – Innovative way of effective cleaning
Working principles of Dry Ice Blasting Machine:
Dry-ice blasting is a process which uses dry ice pellets at temperatures as low as -78° C. The dry-ice cleaning step leaves no CO2 residues that would need subsequent removal.
Various physical effects ensure the effective removal of dirt, coats of pain, etc.
Kinetic Energy Dry-ice pellets are accelerated to the speed of sound, causing them to detach any dirt adhering to the surface as they impact
The temperature of the dry ice causes cracks to form in the surface of the contamination
As they penetrate the contamination, their physical state changes from a solid to a gaseous state Their enormous, 700-fold increase in size “blasts off” the contamination in a controlled manner
The detached, “blasted off” contamination is all that remains, which can then be removed
Environmental friendly: • Non-destructive cleaning method, no pollution to the environment
• No secondary pollution after cleaning, dry ice becomes gaseous carbon dioxide and enters the air
• The cleaning process is non-toxic
• Inhibit the growth of microorganisms such as mold
Economic efficiency: • Less resource consumption during cleaning
• Carbon dioxide mainly comes from industrial by-products
• Simple cleaning method
• Production equipment can still be in operation during cleaning
Solvent less cleaning: • Does not involve solvent in cleaning
• Is either equal to or faster than solvent cleaning
• There are almost no restrictions on cleaning materials, which can replace water, chemical detergents, and certain abrasive materials for cleaning
• Non corrosive, low hardness, almost non-destructive to the surface
• Strong cleaning ability, can effectively clean the dirt in the holes
• Significant effect on attached dirt, such as oil stains and paint spray
• No abrasion, foam, or conductivity during the cleaning process Application areas: automobile, aircraft and shipbuilding
Clean cars, planes and ships; clean engines,
Metal frame and other parts; remove oil layer and peelable coating
The temperature of the mold in the process of metal and plastic processing is relatively high. The dry ice washing machine can clean the mold without cooling, and there is no residual material after the cleaning
– remove soldering flux;
– remove soldering balls
Dry ice cleaning process can sterilize and inhibit microbial growth
Silicone-free nozzles and high-grade filters can fully meet food hygiene requirements
Building and street cleaning
Remove graffiti, moss, and non-invasive oil stains on the wall
Clean materials with low hardness and easy to wear, such as marble, acrylic and other plates
Other typical applications
• Online cleaning of tire mold, plastic mold, metal die casting mold surface dirt
• Blasting and cleaning of heating furnace (heat medium furnace) of petrochemical refinery
• Turbine blades are not removed for cleaning and descaling
• Cleaning and decontamination of food baking production line
• Precision printing machinery ink cleaning
• Cleaning of nuclear power plant facilities
• Deburring the phone caseWith adjustable grinder (4 different pellet sizes 0.5 – 3.0 mm)
Different shapes of nozzles and extension tubes can meet different cleaning needs
Reliable design, can be cleaned for a long time
Dry ice consumption 0 – 100 kg/h Dry ice capacity 15 kg Operating pressure 0.5 – 10 bar Electrical consumption 1 kW Air consumption 3 – 8 m3/min Net weight 105 kg Length of hose 7 m LxWxH (mm) 810x610x995 Android Remote Control Yes
Dry ice consumption 0 – 100 kg/h
Dry ice capacity 6 kg Operating pressure 0.5 – 10 bar Electrical consumption 1 kW Air consumption 1 – 4 m3/min Net weight 80.5 kg Length of hose 5 m LxWxH (mm) 800x470x860 Android Remote Control No
* 15 bar model is available
Please operate carefully and wear appropriate protective equipment. The dry ice temperature is extremely low (-78 deg C), which can cause burns to the body.
The size of dry ice pellets can be adjusted to 4 sizes, with a minimum of 0.5 mm and a maximum of 3 mm (industrial dry ice diameter is 3 mm).
Different shapes of nozzles and extension tubes can meet different cleaning needs.
The design is reliable and can be cleaned for a long time.
Note: In humid environment, dry ice may form ice cubes, and freezing water may form ice cubes, which may block the grinding and conveying system. To reduce the risk of use, please keep the hopper lid closed.
Automobile, aircraft and shipbuilding industry: clean cars, aircraft and ships; clean engine, metal frame and other parts; remove oil layer and peelable coating
Mold processing: The mold temperature during metal and plastic processing is relatively high, and the dry ice washing machine can clean the mold without cooling, and there is no residual material after the cleaning
Food industry: The dry ice cleaning process can sterilize and inhibit the growth of microorganisms. Silicon-free nozzles and high-grade filters can fully meet food hygiene requirements.
Building and street cleaning: clean graffiti, moss on the walls, and non-invasive oil stains to clean materials with low hardness and easy to wear, such as marble, acrylic and other plates
Available in Stock:
ACIA Dry Ice Blasting Machine was designed in Germany
ACIA is ofpartnership with Germany ACI Group
This modified and upgraded machine is mainly used to serve the needs of the maker market. Maker is the only one that cannot be copied. And pay more attention to design than to matter itself. So it’s selling intellectual property. In the past, like cultural relics or unique commodities, these were very high-value commodities, and they were all called makers. One of the success stories is the use of this ice blaster. To sculpt unique jeans is to directly synchronize the pattern to the computer and let the computer operate it. Then you can start the ice sprayer and engrave the designed pattern on the jeans. Now this machine is also available for sale.
Android Remote Control is free to download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nissinmetal.blecom